Tool to Restore Erased Emails
- Advanced Outlook utility to recover deleted emails from all versions of Microsoft Outlook including Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007
- Comes up with an advanced option to retrieve deleted emails from Outlook along with original email header
- Capable of recovering lost or deleted emails from corrupt, damaged, password protected and highly encrypted Outlook PST file
- Simple, secure and read-only utility to recover email attahcment of any size
- Effectively restore emails from corrupt PST files which cannot be repaired by Inbox repair tool provided with Outlook
What will you do if you lost important email from your Outlook profile?
Needless to say, you will go anxious and search about ways to restore lost emails. In case if your all efforts go in vain and thinking about how to retrieve lost or deleted emails from Outlook? Then here is the best way to restore emails from Outlook. Recover Email is strong and competent software to restore deleted emails from Outlook.
Email plays the most important role in sending and receiving the important data. Many people prefer Outlook for exchanging their important information through emails. However, sometimes while sending emails, due to applcation crash, some of your important emails gets lost. In such critical situations, an appropriate backup of emails will help you to surpass data loss. However, if you don’t have backup, then no need to be fretted away. As Recover Email tool will easily restore lost emails at one go. This tool has a built-in advanced scanning algorithm supports not only supports email recovery but also restores all types of items which are associated with Microsoft Outlook at your fingertips.
Following are some common circumstances where many people lose their emails.
- Most of the Outlook users prefer to compact their emails to reduce the size. Sometimes while compressing archived emails, if the compression process terminates abruptly due to user mistakes then chances of losing emails are pretty more.
- There are some unprotected email servers which easily let the viruses and malware to penetrate through them. While accessing emails, if you come across such servers, there are probabilities of your PST file getting infected by the virus and which further leads to loss of emails.
- Sometimes while deleting superficious emails, if the user accidentally deletes any of the email which is important to him then it leads to data loss. In case if user doesnot have legitimate backup of emails then he has to forfeit his important emails.
- Sometimes while accessing emails, if your Outlook profile terminates due to application crash then there might be a chances of losing emails are more.
- File system corruption, software conflicts, technical glitches, bad sectors on drive, OS crash etc may also results in loss of emails from your Outlook profile.
In order to be safe in terms of your important emails, it’s strongly suggested to have a proper backup of all your important emails. Because whenever you face loss of emails, a legitimate backup will always stay behind you. Moreover, use effective antivirus program to avoid infection of malicious virus on your Outlook profile.
Salient Features of Recover Email software
- Recognised as best tool to recover email from Outlook 2010, Outlook 2003 and all other Outlook versions.
- Instantly restore all types of Outlook attributes like contacts, files, folders, appointments, RSS feeds, journals, tasks, reminders, notes, meeting requests etc.
- Simply restore emails which are even emptied from Deleted Items folder and deleted from any Outlook folders.
- Effectively recover archived emails which are accessible through all versions of Windows computers.
- Strong software which can fix corrupt, damaged, oversized PST files.
Steps to recover emails from OutlookStep 1: Download Recover Email software and install it on your computer then run the utility to open its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select PST file by clicking on "Browse" and then click on next tab to initiate email recovery process as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select PST File
Step 3: A list of recovered Outlook items will be shown in a window as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Outlook Items